I Would Love To Go There

image

I would love to go to London because London is beyond amazing. London has half million mice under ground. I would be honored to go on London Bridge because the bridge has a beautiful view. London is the largest city Europe. There are more than seven million people in and London. It is very rare to see men in bowler hats in London because of a special festival. The guards wear red jackets and tall hats for a uniform to guard the buckingham palace. That is where the Queen live’s. The Queen will be 90 on April 21. The people of London are know as  Londoners. And that’s where I would like to visit.

3 Comments

1. This is a great post. I agree with your reasons–London is a very cool place to visit. I have been there twice!

The Tower of London has some really cool (and sometimes violent) history, as well. There are so many art museums, as well.

Where did you get this photo? Don’t forget to give proper attribution (that is, credit) to the owner of the photo, unless you took it yourself. Keep up the good work blogging.

2. Dear Mia,
    I’ve been to London before so I can understand why you would want to go there. You really can learn so much about London before you take a trip. I didn’t know about all those mice. EEK!

I’ll help you on Monday try to locate this picture and add the credits. It’s the next step in our blogging challenge! Wahoo!

From,
    Mrs. Fordyce