Cheese VS. Combo VS. Pepperoni

Moms purpose: To convince you pepperoni is the best. My purpose: To convince you that cheese pizza is the best. Dads purpose: Is to make sure people know that combo is better.

My mom is turquoise and I’m red and my dad is green.

Reason: First, the most common pizza ordered at a pizza restaurant is pepperoni. Example: For example pipperoni is on all pizza menu’s in all pizza restaurants.

Reason: When cheese pizza is in the oven, it melts into cheesy goodness. Example: I love to have cheesy goodness on my plate. You have to have cheese on your plate or else you are silly.

Reason: For example, it provides all the basic food groups on one slice, therefore combo pizza is not only nutritious, but delicious. Example: You can find tomatoes (friut), peppers (veggies), sausage (meat group), cheese (dairy), and crust (grains) all in one! So the more you eat the more healthy you are!

Reason: Most importantly, pepperoni is the perfect balance of spicy salted-meat and grease, but not too spicy. Example: If you love pepperoni, double pepperoni is even better-you can never have too much on your pizza.

Reason: There are a lot of types of cheese pizza. Example: There is cheese (cheddar) and mozzarella. I love mozzarella!

Conclusion: As you can clearly see, combo pizza is obviously the most nutritious, and accommodating meal in the world.

Conclusion: As you can see, pepperoni is always on a pizza menu because everyone loves the spicy goodness that is pepperoni which is why pepperoni pizza is the best!

Conclusion: To sum it up, cheesy goodness makes cheese pizza the best!

5 Comments

1. Dear Mia, Mom and Dad,
    What a fun topic to debate! I would like to add Gourmet Veggie to the selections for debate. However, if I have to choose between the 3 choices, I pick dad’s choice of the combo. You all had great reasons for liking your choices however. Your opinions were fabulous! Do you ever try each other’s favorites?

Happy blogging,
    Mrs. Fordyce

2. Dear: Mia
    I’m Margret Online from http://margretonlinep.edublogs.org
    Pizza is a very interesting for a blog post but I think I have to agree with your father that a combo is the best. In our house we five people and we all like different pizzas. We order one of each and it last for about a week. I found you post really organized and the colour coordination was very pretty. I look forward to your next post.

-Margret Online

3. Hi Mia,
    My name is Trinity and I’m from Mr. Geiman’s class. I really like how you put all of the purposes because then it wouldn’t make sense. Did any of you convince each other? I like your mom’s favorite one the most because I like having a kind of meat on my pizza, but not vegetables. Although, I do like to eat the cheese pizza instead of the pizza with tomato sauce, except I have meat with the cheese. To get your pizzas do you your dad and your mom have to go to different pizza places? Please visit my blog at http://blog.elanco.org/xiongo8o/ .

4. Dear Mia,
    I loved your reasons but I still think that pepperoni is the best. Because I love meat on my pizza and not really vegetables. I do like to eat cheese but I still think that pepperoni is the best.
    From,
    Bianca

5. Well Mia,
    I have to tell you the BEST pizza is Hawaiian!!! There is nothing quite like biting into a piece of pizza that is covered with pineapple and ham, YUM,Yum!!!!
    Your Auntie Sue (the one who lives in San Jose, but who you never mention because you would rather mention your aunt who has a pool)