Hello Friends

image

Hello I am Mia and I am 9.  I go to Stafford Primary School. I am going to post many cool facts and I am excited to be on my blog. My favorite sport is lacrosse. My family goes to California every year so we can see our family like my aunts and uncles. We stay at my aunt’s house. She has a pool which is great because we go in the summer time I am so excited to go next year! It is a 16 hour drive to my aunt’s house and that is not good because I get car sick. I love to watch YouTube I like to watch Gaming with Jen and Zoella I all so like to watch movies with my family.

P.S. My favorite animal is a cat! What is your favorite animal?

3 Comments

1. Dear Mia,
    MeowI I didn’t know that your favorite sport was lacrosse. Thanks for sharing all the fun facts about you. My favorite animal used to be koalas but after all the ecosystem reports on animals and the blog posts, I might change my mind. What movies do you like to watch?
    From,
    Mrs. Fordyce

2. Dear Mia,
    I read your post and I learned a lot about you that I don’t know. Also, I like a lot of different animals so it’s kind of hard to choose. But I love Arctic Foxes. So I think they would be my favorite animal.
    From, Joseph

3. Dear Mia,
    Meow!
    I learned that you go to your aunts house once a year.
    what do you do at your aunts house?
    My favorite animals are dogs and sand cats I also have other favorite animals.
    From, Simone